Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Success

Today I stumbled over this BEAUTIFUL and THOUGHT EVOKING poem about success that I want to share with you. I have read and re-read it several times, yet every time I see something new. Different images and situations from my life path turn up - both positive, negative and neutral. This poem brings up a lot of old "stuff" that I had forgotten and my subconscious is working on full steam. Questions like...

* What does success mean?
* What's failure?
* Who believes and supports me?
* What did I succeed by being determined?
* How important is faith and belief?
* What does being strong mean?
* Do I feel successful?

Maybe this poem has no impact on you, but I invite you to read it again, and again, and see what comes up. Enjoy!

© Niderah
The road to success is not Straight.
There is a curve called Failure,
a loop called Confusion,
speed bumps called Friends,
red lights called Enemies, and
caution lights called Family 
But if you have a spare called Determination,
an engine called Perseverance,
insurance called Faith, and
a driver called Strength,
you will make it to a place called Success!!

1 comment:

The Spirit of Abundance said...

Wow, what a great way to discribe 'the road to SUCCESS'!! Really like this poem!

And you're right, it does evoke new feelings, thoughts and memories of different kinds when re-read :).

Kram,
sis