Sunday, March 14, 2010

Change is the law of life

Spring is on its way, and like most people, I love this time of the year. It feels like a new beginning, a new start, a new birth. Spring is also a powerful time to set sail for something new.

Think about it, change is inevitable. At this very moment, for instance, your body and cells are changing. The environmental shifts, economic turbulence, technology and even how we do business and communicate is changing.

When you were born, you were given a gift - a privileged access to a world of choices. It is up to you to decide what you choose to do with this gift. You can choose to resist the changes that are always happening, or you could choose to cooperate with change, adapt to change, and benefit from change.

When you consciously embrace change as a natural and inevitable part of life, and align your focus towards what is positive, rather than negative, you can reach levels that you never thought was possible. Moreover, you will experience change as an opportunity for growth and new experiences.

To help embrace change, ask yourself the following questions:

* What's changing in my life that I am currently resisting?
* Why am I resisting that change?
* What am I afraid of with respect to this change?
* What benefits might there be in this change?
* What would I have to do to cooperate with this change?
* What is the next step I could take to cooperate with this change?
* When will I take it?

No matter how small or big the change is, just go for it! People who appreciate and embrace change as a universal law of life tend to be more prosperous and happy.

To your growth!

5 comments:

The Spirit of Abundance said...

Hey sis,

What an amazing first posting!! Seriously - I mean it!! And you're so right with what you wrote about embrascing change! Spot on!

Made me think too .... and I think I'll have to put some more thought into the questions you posed ... Think I might have avoided facing some of those questions ....

Helt toppen Ava!! Väntar ivrigt pá ditt nästa inlägg :).

Kram,
sis

Unknown said...

Very inspiring...and yes I choose inspirational things every day!
So congrats on your blog and you have got a new follower on your list! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Ava

As you now, many things have changed in my life resently, and all for the better :-).

So changes are welcome, don't wait, do it now.

Best regards

Bo

eva lilja Pure Joy said...

Hi Ava,

Your a great writher and a light energi person.
When i am traveling around the world as i do now, i meet many people who want´s to change but dont know howe, even that they know howe they dont do it. Because they know that a little little step can shange the hole life for them AND that is very very scary.

Hugs and love
Eva Lilja www.purejoy.se

Anonymous said...

I slutet på förra sommaren tog jag ett beslut... Svara JA till allt och så började det hända saker. Nu har jag ett nytt hem, nytt kök, ny bil.....ETT NYTT LIIIV

Tack Ava
pusi pusi
Sabi